1. As you know, Jeremy and I flew to California this weekend so we could be a part of little Aidan’s blessing.
2. It had been over 2 years since we both flew and we weren’t exactly aware of the rules about liquids with carry on baggage. Needless to say, I was pretty upset when I had to throw away about $40 worth of toiletries.
3. Adding to our wonderful flight experience, we realized our boarding pass had no seat numbers on it, and we were cutting it pretty close, so we talked to the lady at the gate as she was boarding people. Apparently, we were on “standby”, when we paid full price months ago. I snapped a little on got us on the plane.
4. The last of our experience; I went to the bathroom after we got off the plane and apparently left my phone in the bathroom. Unfortunately, I realized this after we had already passed the security check point. So I had to get a special pass to get past security. Luckily, I did and found the phone. Whew!
5. We went to Texas Roadhouse after Jeremy’s parents picked us up. YUMMY!
6. Saturday we went shooting. I am a horrible shot, but blame it on my inexperience. I had a really fun time.
7. Jeremy’s mom made Jeremy’s favorite, Homemade Mac and Cheese. I watched her make it; we make it the same but one point of the recipe works a lot better for her than for me. I am going to have to work on that.
8. Sunday was the blessing. I got to finally see Aidan, and although he slept the whole time, he is such an adorable baby! They are so fun!
9. We landed on Monday an hour before a tee time that Jeremy had; he probably would have made it if we didn’t have to check a bag (I had to buy all the stuff I had to throw away…) I felt really bad, but hopefully he will be going later this week with Koy.
10. Four days until my marathon. I am FREAKED out, seriously. I am glad my training is over but at the same time really wishing the actual marathon never comes. Deep breaths…..
Pictures of the trip to come!
3 years ago
2 comments:
Hey Cameo!!I know this is soo random, but we are trying to get all of our graduating class info so we can have a 5 year. I don't know if you've been contacted but I found your blog! Hooray for blog stalking! Anyway, if you could email your name and email to jordanbeets@hotmail.com, that would help a ton!! And maybe pass on the info to friends you still see and talk to! You look so happy and SO PRETTY in your wedding pictures. I am glad you are doing well!!
Lindsey (Jacobs) Forrest
Just so you know there is a link on my blog for our 5 year class reunion, check it out so they can get your info.
Post a Comment