I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

1. After giving myself a week off after the marathon, I am having to get back to exercising. Fortunately, I can now do something other than running! Go elliptical! Go Stairclimber! Go bike!
2. Wednesday I got my very first massage. It felt so good! Unfortunately I was late (I got lost) and I didn’t have my full hour.
3. Jeremy was able to go golfing on Friday. He went by himself. Seems weird to me but he enjoyed it.
4. On Saturday Jeremy helped Koy, along with other men in the family, set up their play set in the backyard. They were there for hours and didn’t get it finished. That thing is a beast!
5. As stated in my earlier post, the girls of the family went to Lava Hot Springs for the weekend. It was a blast!
6. I got to sleep in a king size bed at Lava Hot Springs. That is definitely one of the next purchases on our list.
7. It snowed last week, and it snowed pretty bad. And it’s supposed to snow tomorrow. Ridiculous!
8. I read and finished the book Austenland last week. It had a very interesting concept and was a great book. It was our “book club book” over the weekend.
9. I “got” to train a new receptionist at work. Then I get to train a second one (my sister!) on Thursday. When am I ever going to get my own work done?
10. 18 days until Cancun! WAHOO!!!

No comments: