I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Monday, April 28, 2008

Lava Hot Springs

Here are the pictures I took from this last weekend. For those who don't read the blogs of the other people in my family, all the girls in our family went to Lava Hot Springs for the weekend, thanks to the wonderful Christmas present our boys got us. It was a lot of fun and so relaxing!I definitely ate too much though!

Friday night, our first visit to the hot springs.
Gina was very excited
Me and Trina at the hot springs
Me and Cassie at Chuckwagon restaurant with our boot glasses. I bought one with raspberry jam for Jeremy.
We all did a face mask Saturday night. Maria and I had already washed ours off at the time of this picture. Don't they look purty?
Here are the silly faces; they don't look much different, do they?

Unfortunately, that's all I took.

No comments: