I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

1. If you look back at last week’s update, I said that we would have to buy a new cord for our new dryer. Well, Jeremy went to Lowe’s and couldn’t find a cord but he bought an adapter that would fit it. After he started to hook up the dryer he realized that we could just use the cord from our old dryer...wish he would have thought of that sooner! He hooked it up and it didn’t work at first but he flipped the breaker and it worked. Now we wish we would have tried that with the old one…maybe it’s not broken!
2. What do we do with an old, possibly not broken, dryer?
3. Jeremy was able to go golfing on Thursday (I believe) on the back 9 of the Thanksgiving Point golf course with some work people. Jeremy says that Thanksgiving Point is really hard…(in other words, he didn’t do too well!)
4. On Friday I wanted to see Get Smart so I wrote down the times from the internet and we went to the Thanksgiving Point theater. Apparently the internet had the times wrong and we were about 40 minutes early. So we went to The Incredible Hulk instead. I didn’t think it was as good as Iron Man, what I enjoyed it.
5. Saturday Jeremy went golfing…again…with some friends at the Ranches golf course. I believe they all enjoyed it.
6. While he was gone I cleaned a lot, and I scrubbed the kitchen floor. Now, we don’t have that big of a kitchen, but it sure seemed big after about 30 minutes of scrubbing and I was only about half way through. Not fun!
7. Later that night Alixa and Jarom came up to our house and we watched some TV and played Euchre then Spades. We won one game of Euchre, but we have yet to beat them at Spades, and it’s really getting to me. Hopefully we can do it before they leave for Tennessee (yeah, I know, not likely to happen.)
8. On Sunday we met up with Lix and Jarom and drove up to Layton to see Megan! She got home from Taiwan last week. It was so good to see her and everybody else all together. All six of us Freshman roommates were there.
9. Yesterday I went to the UVU-phoria concert (UVSC is officially a university as of today) with Gina, Trina and Misti. The concert had three performers: Josh Gracin, Collin Raye and Joe Nichols. It was a lot of fun. We were pretty much the only ones in our area dancing and singing along (we love Collin Raye!) and we probably annoyed the people in front of us, but you go to a concert to have fun people! I really enjoyed it.
10. The fireworks tent started again yesterday. Gotta love the fact that our nieces and nephews compare the tent to Christmas…?

2 comments:

YaNeY said...

I loved the concert!!! It was tons of fun!!! Where did you guys sit/stand??

Courtney said...

I miss you! And no, I will not buy your half-broken dryer. I am not interested, thanks.