So, I finally decided it was time to stop. I've been addicted, if you will, for the last 7 or so years to being tan and I've had no qualms about laying in a bed for 20 minutes to be that way. But, I have finally decided to stop ignoring the dangers and let myself be "white"... and I don't want to look like that (below) in 40 years. I promise, it was/is a lot harder to stop than you would think.
4 comments:
Yeah, that picture is pretty gross. I'd rather be white any day than look like that - uck!! (And I'm sure you don't want people saying that about you in 20 years) I'm so proud of you ;).
Wait..?? That picture's not of you??
wow....
Way to go ho. You know, if you'd just get pregnant it'd be a lot easier to quit because you couldn't go anyway. :) Just a thought. My baby needs someone to play with.
Post a Comment