Yea, that's right, I'm hot. No, I think it's a very good thing I was born when I was! Cassie introduced us to this and it's a lot of fun. Here are a few. I thought maybe with this first one I would be able to see it when people say that I look so much like my grandma, but I still don't. Of course, my face didn't quite fit it right. Jeremy did some and I told him to put them on here, but he didn't, and they are not on this computer, so you can bug him if you want to see them! Go here to have the fun yourself!
3 years ago
5 comments:
I think you look a lot like mom in 1966. You are much too tan for these pictures:)
Ha ha ha ha!! Omigosh, I loved it. Those are awesome. I loved the 70's one.
That is probably the best thing I've ever seen in my life. I want to be you, now.
So, this has nothing to do with your pictures, which rock by the way. The other day Malia and I were waiting for Corbyn's swim lesson to finish and I was drawing names for her. She kept asking for Camemo. I love the way she says that so I kept asking her to say it again, and no matter how many times she said it, it still came out Camemo. Thanks for having such a fun name.
Maria, I love it when little kids say my name and it makes me so sad when they start saying right....
Post a Comment