I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

1. Jeremy was sick last week; he had a little cold. He couldn't skip class on Wednesday (he has class, then work, then lab until 10:00, poor guy,) but he was able to rest himself up on Thursday. It's no fun when he is sick.
2. Thursday night I decided to get a little more involved in the ward and I played volleyball. It was pretty fun. We have three teams in our ward and we played on of the other ones, so it definitely wasn't a very serious game.
3. Friday afternoon my old friend from work who so rudely moved to California was in town and I was able to have lunch with her. It was so fun to talk and catch up with her. I wish she was still here!
4. Friday night Jeremy and I went to Home Depot and Lowe's to find some track lighting to replace our broken (yea!) fluorescent light. This is what we had.


5. Saturday morning I got home from running and Jeremy was putting up the new lights. I tried to help him all I could, but he pretty much did it all himself. Doesn't it look so good?!? I am still not sure what color it is, Jeremy swears it's dark brown, but I only see black.



6. I put Jeremy through a lot on Saturday. First we went to Hale Center Theater to see the musical Big. I laughed a lot, but I think it would have been better if it was a non-musical play. The music wasn't great. They did have the piano though and the trampoline in his bedroom...Sweet!
7. Then we quickly drove up to Salt Lake to see the Mo Tab and Utah Symphony performance. They had two guest singers, I could have done without the girl (she was an opera soprano, and try as I might to enjoy that kind of singing, I just can't) but the guy (Brian Stokes Mitchell) was AWESOME. I love great singing!!! (As long as it's not opera!)
8. Sunday was our first time in over a year to go to Sunday School and Relief Society/Elder's Quorum. It will take some getting used to.
9. Jeremy got DOMINATED in Fantasy Football this week. For some reason I thought for sure he'd go undefeated again. Oh well.
10. I am still enjoying Turbo Jam; it will be a sad sad day when I have to give it back.

4 comments:

Julie/Mom said...

I love the kitchen lights.
Lanae and Todd were at the Mo Tab concert too according to her ten.

Trista said...

I love the new lights, but they definitely look black! :D And I ditto Cameo on the MoTab concert--you should totally get a Bryan Stokes Mitchell CD. He was amazing!

Misti Lee said...

I am glad that you are supporting your stake person by participating in volleyball!!!!!

cameo said...

The box on the lights did say Oil-Rubbed Bronze...but still.