I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

1. Cassie’s parents were in town this past week, and when they come I know there will be a visit to Sweet Tomatoes…so I invited myself on Wednesday night. YUMMY! It is definitely much cheaper at lunchtime.
2. We had plans to go see one of my co-workers at a BYU stand-up comedy ditty, but he failed to mention that it sells out. So we just chilled at home.
3. Same story Saturday night, too. Oh well. So we went grocery shopping. FUN!
4. Saturday morning I met with my Activity Days co-leader and the Primary leader over Activity Days to talk about our calling and everything. We have $50 for the rest of the year. This is my first time dealing with a ward budget, but that sure doesn’t sound like much!
5. Sunday night Jeremy and I went to look at our neighbor’s kitchen cabinets that they had just painted, and they look awesome. I am so stoked to get ours painted…sometime! We were there talking for about an hour.
6. Sunday and Monday night were also full of football. Monday night I was watching it even without Jeremy, it was a very exciting game. Jeremy is now 2 and 0 in his fantasy league…he’s amazing.
7. Sunday was our last day teaching. The new teachers were in the class with us and I am sure the kids will love them!
8. I started cleaning out one of our spare bedrooms last night while Jeremy was at school. I am anxious to get it completely cleaned out and actually make it into a spare bedroom.
9. I have decided that I hate change and/or new things. Such as the new Facebook, or switching from Word 2003 to 2007. Yuck.
10. I have forgotten, somehow, to mention this before even though I’ve always meant to. For my anniversary present Jeremy got me a subscription to People magazine. Yes, I am one of those people who loves the celeb gossip. And I LOVE People!

3 comments:

Jae said...

Cameo, Office 2007 is a triumph and a blessing. Embrace it, or go the way of the typewriter.

YaNeY said...

I agree with you I hate change. Including the new facebook it is so confusing!!!!

Laura Cates said...

Hey Ho,
Did you guys not end up going to the play? That's lame!