1. Sometimes I don't really want to do Ten on Tuesday, but then I think about how many people I would disappoint if I didn't, so I keep trekking on. (Sorry if you didn't catch the sarcasm.)
2. Nothing really happened until the weekend. Because we didn't get to go to the Celine Dion concert, my mom, Trista and I went to dinner, and we also invited Misti and Pace, even though they didn't experience the bitter disappointment. We went to Smoky Mountain pizza for the first time, and it was yummy. And who knew spinach was a good pizza topping?
2. Nothing really happened until the weekend. Because we didn't get to go to the Celine Dion concert, my mom, Trista and I went to dinner, and we also invited Misti and Pace, even though they didn't experience the bitter disappointment. We went to Smoky Mountain pizza for the first time, and it was yummy. And who knew spinach was a good pizza topping?
3. Afterwards we went home and watched Leatherheads from RedBox. It was alright, there were a few times I laughed.
4. Saturday morning Jeremy and I cleaned, it needed it badly.
5. We also finally put up the hanging light over our dinner table. It wasn't any of the ones I posted about before because I found this one for half the price. It looks so good! We also put up some stars on the kitchen wall that I had bought probably about a year ago. The clock in the picture below is so cute, but makes me extremely mad because a brand new battery doesn't even last 24 hours. Anyone know about clocks?
This was the type of light we had before.
And after! And the clock that doesn't work.

6. Saturday was also the BYU vs. Utah game. YEA!!! Utah won, and I am so incredibly happy!
7. The girls went to the movie Twilight Saturday night as well. It was good; I didn't LOVE it, but I also didn't HATE it. It was nowhere near as good as the book though. I want to see it again now that I know what to expect.
8. Afterwards we got dessert. 3 words....MOLTEN CHOCOLATE CAKE.
9. Sunday we had our friends over for dinner. Boy was I lucky to be put into apartment 13 at Heritage Halls! It was fun to hang out with all of them...I love you guys! And we totally missed you, Lix! It's not quite the same without you. :(
10. Yesterday I came home and Jeremy was already there...with flowers. He's a sweetie!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL!!!
6 comments:
I love the stars!
Of course I'll be disappointed! I'm glad your posting! And your hanging light looks awesome! Don't bonk your head when reaching over to wipe the table... I did that once..ouch. And the stars look so cute. Well done.
P.S. I'm glad you got dessert...it's the best part...I'd rather skip the meal and get right to the good stuff!
Did you seriously just hang up those stars???
Jeremy would be even sweeter if he hadn't bought you dead flowers.
The light looks great and I love the stars.
I have a clock just like yours. I gave up about a year ago and stopped putting new batteries in. now all I need to do is convince myself it is ok to take it off the wall and throw it away. I just really like they way it looks.
Post a Comment