I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Friday, April 3, 2009

In Need of Pictures

Okay, so I am hoping to actually get some of my decorating ideas accomplished, especially the ones that aren't huge projects and I can get done myself. I bought frames for one of my bathrooms and just haven't found pictures that I want for them. The colors in the bathroom are the colors of my wedding; "Windex Blue" (turquoise-ish), Bright Pink and Lime Green, and I guess I am looking for pictures of flowers/plants/etc. that are BRIGHT like my colors, and maybe even match the color scheme. If anybody has any that they wouldn't mind sharing with me, I would appreciate it!

3 comments:

Erin said...

I have some photos at aphotoadaykeepsthedoctoraway.blogspot.com if there is anything there that you are interested in let me know.

-Erin Wood

Erin said...

So I have an idea...go to the store, buy some daisies or other flowers in the colors you want, (Costco had some gorgeous tulips today) let me know and I take some cool pictures of them for ya. We can print them any size...I'm thinking something square...8x8...white frames, you can sand up the edges or paint them a color...What do ya think?

I don't have any flower pics in those colors right now, you can look at www.pinkdaffodilphotolandscapegallery.blogspot.com and see if there is anything you like. I can also tweek colors on any photo to match what you want. The possibilities are endless!

Erika said...

Ive got some really cool pictures that I have taken this spring. I am still living in Alabama and the spring flowers out here are just amazing. Let me know if you want me to send you those pictures. Hope you are doing good.