THE FLASH GAME
Me, Trina and Pace
Jerry Sloan scoping out his future Jazz men. Pace thought it was the coolest thing. I didn't know he liked him that much.
Pace and Jerry (yep, we're on a first name basis.)
JD and Jerry.
Action shot.
Morris Almond, one of the best players in the D-League.
EASTER WEEKEND
Hunting for Easter Eggs
Part of Ben's great Easter lesson. This is Evan trying to move the 2-ton stone from the tomb. He is a great actor.
Such a sweet picture. I believe that's Leona under the sheets.
Ben in the tree. Nice pose.

A NEW HALLWAY
The white wall before.
Me and cute Baby "Jophie."
Part of Ben's great Easter lesson. This is Evan trying to move the 2-ton stone from the tomb. He is a great actor.
Such a sweet picture. I believe that's Leona under the sheets.
Ben in the tree. Nice pose.
A NEW HALLWAY
The white wall before.
The oh so fun process of painting.


And the finished project! It kind of looks a little dijon mustardish, but it's not. And this helped me see how badly we need a carpet cleaning!
And here are some beautiful pictures Jeremy took that weekend.



And the finished project! It kind of looks a little dijon mustardish, but it's not. And this helped me see how badly we need a carpet cleaning!
And here are some beautiful pictures Jeremy took that weekend.



Enjoying the goods.

4 comments:
Ooh, I like the color. Did you paint your front room a color like that? Something similar? It's obviously been too long since we got together. Hint hint.
Cute pictures!! That Color you did on your hallway looks like the color in my house. I love it!! It looks good.
I like the color too. Sorry about yesterday. I was talking on the phone and doing too many things. But call me when your voice is up to it. By the way, I need to see your family again. i dont recognize any of your neices or nephews!
Love the mustard yellow-ish!!!! So where are the pics from the big babysitting event? Or were you too busy for photos?
And btw, I often won't let Leona talk to me or be in the same room so I can get a break. It's called naptime at my house. Everyone is much more pleasant afterwards!!
Post a Comment