Per request of Laura, I am putting up this video. I got Mr. Bunny for Jeremy as an Easter present years ago. I think he's hilarious and so cute, but I am pretty sure everybody else, including him, thinks it's one of the most annoying things ever. But I'll let you decide for yoursel;, just turn your head and enjoy!
3 years ago
5 comments:
I can't let my kids see that or they'll want to watch it over and over, even if they have to crank their neck. It does kinda want to make ya hop, hop, hop!!
Haha...I remember when you brought this to work and made it go off. Management was so mad!!! Fun times.
Thanks for the video Cameo, watching it one time should do it for me! I could maybe handle seeing it once every 2 years.
You are right, that would really be annoying after the first time. But it did make my smile thinking that Aidan would probably laugh with it.
I agree with Laura, I like it!! And yes, I will teach you how to cross stitch. I have 3 1/2 months and counting till we move!! And by the way, Joe and his friend really enjoyed the game at Jordan Commons. Thanks again for lettint us know about that even though you didn't end up going! Don't worry... Jeremy will be done studying some day!
Post a Comment