Ok, I have had a complaint that I did not mention that I played Ben in Madden on his game cube. Just so you all know, he did end up beating me 24 to 20. However he did only score once in the second half and I scored 17 in the second half with a missed 2 point conversion. I had a hard time adjusting to the Game Cube controls and made the game close by the end. It is hard to transition from console to console in sports games because the controls are always different. When I bring my Xbox up and we play; Ben will be destroyed. I can promise that. So next time we get together I will bring the Xbox and I can teach you how to really play video games. Bring it on Ben!!!!!!!
3 years ago
1 comment:
Oh, I won? Hmm, hadn't even remembered that. Thanks for reminding me and informing the whole world.
Post a Comment