I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Ten on Tuesday

1. Happy Birthday Ethan!
2. I went to my very first aerobics class on Wednesday. (Wait, wrong, I went to a step class on the cruise, but that doesn’t really count for some reason.) It was 30 minutes of spinning and 30 minutes of kick boxing. Wow it was hard. I think I’ll keep going though because it felt good and it was fun…a little.
3. Jeremy had another flag football game on Friday. They lost, but I really think they would have won if they weren’t one person short. It was a really fun game. And I had fun yelling at the refs. They kind of sucked and BYU intramural refs are very touchy, as you would know Mom….
4. Before and after the game we hung out with Alixa & Jarom and Mandy & Dave. We went out to dinner and played the classic game Scum and watched sports and TLC and had hot chocolate.
5. Finally gave our house a good clean on Saturday. I love it when it’s clean!
6. We had quite a few friends over Saturday night for soup and night games…only we didn’t play night games. It had been raining, so we played Catch Phrase, hung out, and yep, watched sports.
7. Last night I made some caramel brownies and Andes Mint cookies to start the Halloween Phantom/Boo-ing thing in our neighborhood. Didn’t get them done until late last night so they will get delivered tonight! I guess it's a good thing we have no friends in our ward so they won't read this and know who started it...
8. My brother Pace proposed to his girlfriend on Friday night so we will be having another Lombardi wedding! Yay!!! So excited.
9. I have been having a hard time getting to sleep the last few weeks, which is not normal at all. And I haven’t been stressed about anything either. It’s really starting to frustrate me.
10. On Friday my mom broke her arm and cut her chin open. Totally sucks but she is doing great.

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Cassie L. said...

So I know that you won't take my advice and you shouldn't change your whole blog for me...but....everytime I read your blog, I think THEY DO TOO HAVE EXCITING LIVES. I will elaborate more later if you would like - but there sure aren't endless entries on my blog about social events and such. Anyways....let's remember that the universe will send you what you put "out there!" And you are currently attracting "boring lives!" So how about a window into the most amazing lives ever???? :)

cameo said...

Ha ha! I guess I have a way of making our lives seem not as boring as they are...