I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Ten on Tuesday

  1. We have the worst luck with cars. We finally got the car fixed from getting hit and now it is having problems starting the last few mornings. I am taking it in to get it checked out tomorrow.
  2. In the same car I got a flat tire today. I know this sounds crazy, but I changed a tire for the first time in my life. Wow tires can be pricy, got new ones today after the flat, they were needed anyway.
  3. On Saturday Cameo went to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point with the girls and kids while we were at Priesthood Session. She said it was a lot of fun and that I need to go with her sometime.
  4. We had a gift certificate to Ruby Tuesday so we used that on Friday night. It was good and cheap, even with a dessert. 10 dollars with the tip.
  5. We went to a High School football game to watch our niece Sara “dance” at halftime. Let just say that it was entertaining to say the least. Not much dancing, but we are glad we went.
  6. I am doing a Fantasy Football league with a friend and I am 5-0. This week I play against the only other person that is undefeated.
  7. Watched General Conference over the weekend and I can proudly say that I stayed awake for the whole thing.
  8. Cameo got a raise. Yeah, more stuff for me!!!! No, it actually couldn't have come at a better time with all this stuff going on.
  9. Cameo finally got her money for doing the wisdom teeth study. That will help with the car problems.
  10. I have Fall Break this week, too bad it doesn’t really make that much of a difference; I will only have one class off.

3 comments:

cameo said...

No, it's more like I have the worst luck with cars, and you just married me so now you have to deal with it, too. Sorry!
-Cameo

Ben Arkell said...

Jeremy,
All this mention of football and not one word about our little head to head Madden extravaganza. Huh, thought it would have at least made the top 10. I guess Cameo is your editor.

cameo said...

Oh no, Ben, don't blame that one on me. I told him to put it on, but he didn't want to.