- We went and saw “Dan in Real Life” on Friday night with Misti. We all really enjoyed it and I would recommend it, especially to parents. It was very funny, definitely one to buy.
- Had an Intramural BYU football, volleyball and basketball game last week. We won our basketball and volleyball game, but lost our football game( which is a whole story on its own).
- Ok, at my game we played against some guys I knew because I played on there team a couple of years ago. There was an incident during the game where a guy on my team ran over a guy on the other team (on purpose). You have to understand that this is flag football, not tackle. Anyway, the guy on the other team got up and pushed the guy that ran him over (oh another thing the guy on the other team name is Daniel and he is 5’6 and pretty skinny and the guy on my team I have no idea what his name is but he is about 6’2 200 pounds), there was a penalty called on both of them. Daniel was kicked out of the game and the guy on my team didn’t get anything (which I thought was not really fair). I come to find out when I talk to Daniel 2 days later he has now been banned from all intramural sports forever. I hate BYU’s intramural office, they are all on a power trip.
- We hung out with our friends Alixa and Jarom on Saturday night and played UNO and spades. I won the majority of the time at UNO (I rock) and Cameo and I won at spades. We had a good time. Before that we had gone to one of Cameo's freshman roommate's wedding reception...lots of people there.
- I had dinner with one of my roommates (Davey) at his place on Thursday night. We visited for a while. It was good to catch up a little.
- Put up some stuff on some of the walls in our apartment. Cameo is happy about that and we still have some more stuff to put up.
- I am excited, but Cameo is probably more excited because it is daylight savings time on Sunday and we can always use the extra sleep.
- I know Cameo doesn’t like it when I have class on Mon. and Wen. night, but it gives her a good time to watch the shows she likes that I don’t like watching like Smallville and Gossip Girl.
- Signed up for classes for next semester this morning. It is nice that I have enough credits now that I get to register on the second day. This means I finally can take classes that I have been wanting too, but are always full by the time I get to them.
- I am so so so excited the Backstreet Boys CD came out today!!!!!(Cameo went and bought it before work this morning)
3 years ago
5 comments:
Hey, I won quite a few times at Uno, too.
#10--did Cameo pay you to say that?
soccer50
So Jeremy, are you enjoying listening to the Backstreet boys with Cameo?
I have to agree with the Back Street Boys comment. If you are the one that excited - you are a good husband. I agree with BYU intramural - they are a little ridiculous.
Ever heard of Sarcasm!!!!!
Post a Comment