I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Ten on Tuesday

This week was not very eventful and hard to get a full 10, as you will be able to tell by the following content!
1. We hung out with Gina and Ben Friday night. We went out to eat at Noodles and Company and then went to our condo where Gina and I played Pictionary and the boys had their rematch on the Xbox.
2. Results for the rematch…Jeremy lost (I know, it hurts to write it) playing Madden but won playing College Football.
3. We did pretty much absolutely nothing on Saturday; some cleaning, some watching college football, but we did go to Walmart and bought Transformers. Yea!
4. On Wednesday I went up to Herriman to help watch Koy and Cassie’s kids while they moved into their new house. Apparently it was one of the worst moves ever, but I love their new house.
5. We enjoyed our last hour long Office for awhile on Thursday. No worries, it’s still on, just 30 minutes now.
6. My eyelids were swollen this weekend. Not fun, and they were hurting.
7. The gas mileage in our new car went way down about the time I got hit. It is slowly and surely starting to get better, though. We think the new tires and fuel and air filter may have helped.
8. Jeremy thought he was getting sick last week, but thankfully it was just a false alarm.
9. We went to Koy and Cassie’s new house for Anthony’s 1st birthday. We played TriBond and Cassie and I barely lost to Koy and Jeremy. It’s a fun game, I think I’ll get it at some point.
10. One week for Unbreakable!!!

2 comments:

Trista said...

Yeah, you were definitely searching. And how do you play Pictionary with two people?

cameo said...

Well, it's obviously not a real game, we just roll and move around the board so we know what we need to draw and then try to guess each other's drawings...needless to say, I am a better guesser than drawer.