I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Good and The Bad

I hate that the only thing we put on our blog is Ten on Tuesdays...so here are some random bits of information.

First of all, the Good: As I said before, Jeremy had a volleyball game last night, and they won!!! I know, not a huge deal, but it was a very exciting match; three games, the third one was completely neck and neck and I was so nervous! Jeremy had some SWEET hits (my mom felt bad for the girls he hit his balls to, but that's what you get for playing!), especially at the very end. I love watching him and I love that he is able to play with people who help him do as well as he does! And thanks to Mom and Misti for coming down.





Now, the Bad: Again, not a huge deal, but the entertainment center that I had gotten really excited about and that was perfect for our front room is sold. I was very upset when I found that out last night, as Jeremy will attest to, and I guess that's why they never called us back. But it's my fault for being so worried about it fitting and making Jeremy wait until the next day to tell them if we wanted it or not. Now I will just have to wait until I can find another one that looks so good and that is in our price range...not holding my breath on that one.

2 comments:

cameo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ben Arkell said...

it makes for a more exciting read when it is underlined.