1. Jeremy stayed home from work yesterday because he wasn’t feeling well. Luckily he is today! He’s got a volleyball game today. He won his game last week and I got to be the line judge.
2. The last two weeks I have had to spend half of each day at work being the receptionist at work. I did not enjoy it all that much. Luckily that ended today!
3. We found an entertainment center we like and, if we can get them to ever call us back again, will use the money we got from the sell of the bed to buy it!
4. For the past month we have not had to teach in Primary because we have been practicing for the Primary Program. Back to normal next week.
5. We watched lots of football this week (not complaining), I just wish the teams I wanted to had won. Poor ‘49ers…..
6. On Saturday I went furniture shopping with Trista; she is getting new couches for her front room. It was fun, even though she ended up not buying any of the ones we found and liked. And I loved spending the time with Sabrina and Blake, too!
7. We watched Transformers this weekend, still loved it.
8. I started and finished Holes, the book, this weekend. It was very good; thanks again to Cassie for loving Children’s Literature so much and for getting me to read it!
9. Jeremy cleaned the apartment all by himself on Saturday since I was gone. What a sweetheart!
10. I can’t believe but am so excited for the Holidays! Thanksgiving next week! Yahoo! Yummy food and no work!...and more football.
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment