1. As I said in a previous post, Jeremy had a volleyball game on Tuesday and it was awesome! He also played on Friday; they won again but it wasn’t as exciting of a game. They are in the top of their division for playoffs. Sweet!!!
2. Jeremy’s second class on Wednesday night was cancelled (kind of) so he got to come home early!
3. Jeremy and I went up to Herriman on Thursday to help my mom put Koy and Cassie's kids to bed (kind of difficult with just one arm.) Cassie had made Jeremy a warm apple pie (belated birthday present.) It was seriously delicious!
4. I got up Saturday morning expecting to spend the day cleaning and Jeremy going to school to write a paper. Then, at about 10:15 I remembered that we had the Primary Program practice at 10:00. Oops! Jeremy went while I hurried and washed my face, threw on some mascara and clothes and got there by 10:25.
5. Afterwards Jeremy did go down to UVSC to work on his research paper. Something having to do with exercise and aging. He might have to spend some time this weekend on that….
6. Saturday night we had “Girl’s Night Out” with the girls in my family. We went to the mall to do (eh eh) bra shopping. We then went to Mom’s house and ate lots of food and talked and played Spoons and some silly games. It was way fun.
7. Sunday was the Primary Program. Considering the two hour practice the day before and the hour and a half on the stand, our 4 year olds did pretty well. And one of them was hilarious to listen to him give his part. He got a prize from his dad if he said it slow, and the last word of every sentence was SOOOO slow; it had the whole congregation laughing (quietly of course.)
8. I had some friends from high school over for dinner. The only ones ending up being able to make it were my unmarried guy friends. It was fun and Jeremy was a very good sport. And, apparently he is an expert on how to get the perfect girl…. ;-)
9. We get to start up on the Christmas shopping tomorrow! Yahoo!
10. Happy Thanksgiving!!!
3 years ago
1 comment:
So, did you spend the day cleaning after you got back from the Primary practice? I'm dying to know.
Post a Comment