Okay, so up until yesterday I could honestly say that I had never had a headache. I would have fleeting (I mean like 2 seconds) moments of pain in my head and then they would be gone and I was fine. But ever since I strained a muscle in my neck or whatever I did and have been trying to move it in ways it doesn't want to move without putting me in horrible pain, I have had a few headaches and, as you all know, they SUCK!!! Anyway, just wanted to let all of you know that I now feel your pain and I can now sympathize....and I wish I couldn't!
Also, a random totally unrelated bit of information for all you ice cream lovers out there. Cold Stone has a seasonal ice cream called Dark Chocolate Peppermint that is so so yummy! Just thought I'd let you know!
3 years ago
1 comment:
Yes, I would have to agree. They could very well be the worst things ever (okay, maybe not, but almost).
Post a Comment