1. We had a very laid back weekend. We caught up on some TV shows that we had recorded over the last few weeks, and for the most part that is pretty much everything work noting.
2. On Saturday night we did drive up to Sandy for Trina’s birthday dinner; but we do that so often that I don’t know if that’s really worth noting anymore, either! (Just kidding, Mom!!!)
3. For Halloween we kind of dressed up, but didn’t put too much work into it. I dressed up as Olive Oil in Popeye (black dress, red shirt, boots and hair in buns) and Jeremy was Clark Kent (Superman t-shirt underneath white dress shirt and glasses.) No pictures of Jeremy, some not so good ones of me, we’ll see if we post them.
4. He also had an intramural volleyball game on Wednesday. They didn’t win but it went to three games and it was very tense and fun to watch. I like to see my man in action.
5. On Sunday we had yummy Sunday dinner. Roast with potatoes and carrots, and Rhodes Rolls (as close to homemade as I can do). Very yummy, Jeremy is awesome when it comes to roasts.
2. On Saturday night we did drive up to Sandy for Trina’s birthday dinner; but we do that so often that I don’t know if that’s really worth noting anymore, either! (Just kidding, Mom!!!)
3. For Halloween we kind of dressed up, but didn’t put too much work into it. I dressed up as Olive Oil in Popeye (black dress, red shirt, boots and hair in buns) and Jeremy was Clark Kent (Superman t-shirt underneath white dress shirt and glasses.) No pictures of Jeremy, some not so good ones of me, we’ll see if we post them.
4. He also had an intramural volleyball game on Wednesday. They didn’t win but it went to three games and it was very tense and fun to watch. I like to see my man in action.
5. On Sunday we had yummy Sunday dinner. Roast with potatoes and carrots, and Rhodes Rolls (as close to homemade as I can do). Very yummy, Jeremy is awesome when it comes to roasts.
6. We sold our king size bed set that we haven’t been able to use within half an hour of putting it online. Apparently we sold it at a great price.
7. The end of daylight savings…I loved the extra hour of sleep but hate coming home in the dark.
8. We practiced our Primary Program on Sunday, I love our kids but one of them is very active and we had to get his mom to come in and try to settle him down. It worked for the most part…
9. We finally put some more things up on the wall(Well Jeremy finally did), now I am just waiting for the perfect decoration to put on our main red wall. I am excited to find it…sometime!
10. We are both pretty busy at work. It can be overwhelming but can also help the day go by more quickly.
7. The end of daylight savings…I loved the extra hour of sleep but hate coming home in the dark.
8. We practiced our Primary Program on Sunday, I love our kids but one of them is very active and we had to get his mom to come in and try to settle him down. It worked for the most part…
9. We finally put some more things up on the wall(Well Jeremy finally did), now I am just waiting for the perfect decoration to put on our main red wall. I am excited to find it…sometime!
10. We are both pretty busy at work. It can be overwhelming but can also help the day go by more quickly.
No comments:
Post a Comment