I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Ten on Tuesday ( by Jeremy)

  1. It was nice to have a good break from school and work for Thanksgiving weekend. It was sad that we both had to go back to work on Monday and I had to go back to school.
  2. On Wednesday we went Christmas shopping because we both had a short day at work and got some good pre thanksgiving deals for Christmas. We then went to the Arkell’s and babysat while they went out to dinner with some friends.
  3. Thursday morning Cameo went and worked out and I went to our old ward and played some football. Our friend Mike went with me. It was fun and I played pretty well, 3 touchdown passes and a touchdown run.
  4. We then went over to the (Koy and Cassie) Lombardi’s (Cameo’s brother) for turkey dinner. It was great food and we had a good time watching football and playing games. We did stay late with Cassie and visited and tried to help her find some songs for her workouts. We also watched some funny videos. We all had a good time.
  5. Friday we slept in and went Christmas shopping in the afternoon. The crowds were not too bad but we were only out for 3 or 4 hours. Got a lot of our Christmas shopping for others done. We even got a few things for ourselves.
  6. Had Cold Stone twice this week. It was very good.
  7. Saturday we went up to Cameo’s parents’ house to watch the BYU/ UTAH Football game. I was going to go to the game, but my friend could not find me a ticket. BYU won 17 to 10. It was a good game and both teams played well and there chances to put the game away. Sorry to all the Ute fans, but go Cougs.
  8. Cameo hurt her neck on Sunday, so I spend most of the day trying to make her feel better; applying heat, giving massages and making her food. She does feel a lot better now.
  9. We do have the majority of our Christmas decorations up. Cameo sure loves snowmen. We are still trying to figure out how and where to put up all of our decorations. We really have more than I thought. I love this time of the year.
  10. I found some Mint M&M’s at Target last night. Cameo loves them and she was so happy that I found some. ToO bad they didn’t have very much or else I would have bought a lot.

2 comments:

cameo said...

Refer to #8-Isn't he a great husband?

Gina said...

I might have to steal some of those M&M's if can't find any for myself.