

I would just like to let our readers know that today at a Golf Course in Cedar Hills(Alpine) I did something that i had never done. I got a birdie on a hole with out any mulligans(redo's). It was a par 5 - 500 plus yards. I put my 3rd shot about 5 feet from the pin and made my birdie putt. People that have gone golfing with me know that my putting is the worst part of my golf game. It does not happen very often that I get my putt to go in the hole with 1 putt. It was very exciting and hopefully there will be more to come. The whole layout is on the right --->
5 comments:
Congrats!!! You sure go golfing a lot these days. I guess you really love the sport.
Way to go Jeremy! (I'm assuming Jeremy)
Congratulations! I don't understand the layout of the green, but I totally get the birdie. Here's to many more to come!
how far did your first shot go?
the first shot went about 230 yards
Post a Comment