1. Thursday was Pioneer Day, and we spent it at the fireworks tent. And…I don’t know what else to say about that.
2. Unfortunately, we had to go to work the next day, even though we didn’t get to bed until like 1:00 and were way tired from the busy day before. I don’t know about Jeremy, but there were a lot of people not at my office which made working that much harder!
3. Luckily I had Girl’s Night to look forward to!!! Me and three of my friends (from Freshman year) got a hotel down in Salt Lake and had a sleepover. Jeremy stayed at home, but he did go golfing that night. We went to dinner at Biaggi’s (so yummy) in the Gateway and then walked around.
4. We went inside the Clark Planetarium to use their restroom and ended up going to their 3D Deep Sea movie on an I-Max screen. At first I was hesitant about spending $8 for a 45 minute documentary, but it was pretty cool and I am glad we did! Afterwards we got yummy Hagen Daas ice cream. Their brownie ice cream is DELISH!
5. After checking out of the hotel with Alixa, we find that she has a flat tire. We were well on our way (Alixa mostly) of getting it done ourselves, but some people pulled up and helped us. Thank you nice people!
6. Straight from the hotel we had a baby shower for Amanda. My first pregnant friend! It was fun and I was in charge of games. We did one where I made a list of 20 characteristics and we had to guess if Amanda would want the baby to have hers or Dave’s of that trait (i.e. would she want the baby to have her eyes or his.) Then we all had a baby bottle with water in it and had to see who could finish it first. My prizes were candy and a bottle of fingernail polish. Pretty fun.
7. Later that night we went back to Amanda’s to hang out, for the last time (tears), with Alixa and Jarom. They moved to Tennessee yesterday. I am pretty depressed about that, they were really good friends. Now we have an excuse to go to Tennessee (and Jeremy a possible excuse to go to Dolly Wood…by the way, NOT happening.)
8. Sunday I made YUMMY lasagna and then I also made Death by Chocolate cake for Jeremy. We ate well!
9. Yesterday we had Primary Teacher FHE. We played water kick ball with just the primary teachers and presidency. It was a lot of fun. I can’t remember the last time I did a Slip ‘n Slide! The president told us that the bishop asked her if we are ready for a new calling. We said yes, but now I am scared about what the next one might be. Plus, I could see myself maybe being friends with some of the new primary presidency, but who knows if we're not in primary anymore? We’ll see.
10. I am still reading Eclipse. I haven’t had a whole lot of time to read it and this is the longest it has ever taken me. But I still love it!!! I CANNOT wait until Friday night, midnight. Counting down the days, baby!!!
Pictures to come!!!
3 years ago
2 comments:
You had a slumber party with your girlfriends at a hotel? I am so incredibly jealous. That sounds ridiculously fun. Props to you for being so utterly awesome.
and how did you get your format on your page to have the column on the right side with the little white lines on it. I want to do that. :)
Post a Comment