I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

1. First and foremost, Jeremy and I went and saw The Dark Knight on Friday. Jeremy usually refuses to go to movies like this on opening night because he hates the cheering and clapping and things like that, but he has been waiting anxiously for this one. Thanks to Megaplex Theaters and reserved seating! By the way, it was awesome, we will be seeing it again.
2. Before the movie we went to the mall and got Jeremy some shorts that he has been needing. We got three pairs that all look great on him. And miracle of miracles, I got nothing!
3. We also went to Mimi’s CafĂ© for dinner. It was Jeremy’s first time there, and my first time since I last went there and threw up my food. It was yummy.
4. Saturday most of the girls in my family went to see Mamma Mia! I thought it was a very cute and entertaining movie, and I love the music!
5. I am re-reading the Twilight series before Breaking Dawn comes out and I just finished New Moon…I started crying before Edward even left because I knew it was coming, and then I was pretty much bawling when he actually did leave. You’d think I’d be over that, but no, it’s like every time I read I just get more and more attached!
6. We went to RedBox on Saturday to rent 21, which we found out wasn’t released yet. Oops! So we rented National Treasure 2 and watched it on Sunday. I enjoyed it very much.
7. On Saturday Jeremy broke the toilet. He sat on it and WHAM! It shattered. No, just kidding, the chain connecting the flush thingy to the thingy broke off (don’t you love how technical I am?), but he fixed it. I have decided I want to watch those things from now on so I can do them.
8. Sunday was a pretty quiet day for us, only five kids and our noisiest wasn’t there. But there were two teachers that got to go to Relief Society because there was only one kid in their class. I was pretty jealous.
9. One of my visiting teachers came over on Wednesday. I don’t usually look forward to those, but it was fun and she was easy to talk to. Then again, when you talk about Twilight, it's not that hard...
10. On Wednesday Jeremy got to go golfing with my dad, Pace and Koy for free (thanks to his boss's Executive Pass). Jeremy says he thinks he finally might be about as good as Koy.

No comments: