1. You already know this thanks to Jeremy’s wonderful explanation of his birdie, but he went golfing on Wednesday with Jarom. He really enjoyed it and is going again tomorrow. (Yes Julie, he is going a LOT.)
2. We spent Thursday and Friday at the fireworks tent. It was steady but not overwhelmingly busy. And I didn’t think that it felt like the 102 degrees that it was on the 4th. Thank goodness!
3. I am trying to decide how much I really want to win the Half Marathon coming up. Do I really want to work hard to try to beat Ben and then get embarrassed and disappointed if I don’t beat him? I just don’t know…
4. I found out last week that I can still log in to BYU. So I started looking at their classes and what not. A big part of me misses school and I’ve been thinking about taking a class or two, but just one class costs about $600, it’s so expensive. Oh well.
5. Saturday night we went to Hancock with Lix and Jarom. It was a good movie, I enjoyed it but I didn’t walk out of it thinking “That was SO good!” or anything like that. Jeremy said he was a little bored; I don’t know how that was possible. Afterwards we tried, again, to beat them at Spades. And, yet again, no luck. We did make the game last a whole lot longer than it should have, though.
6. Sunday morning I got up to watch tennis. I had to go to church during the rain delay in the third set, but by that time I was pretty certain Federer would lose (YES!!!) Somehow, he took it to 5 sets, but Nadal still won! It made for a wonderful day.
7. Jeremy got our new hard drive put in and working. Hallelujah! Unfortunately I didn’t realize all of the things that we’d lost, like LOTS and LOTS of pictures. I am very sad. So if anybody out there knows how to retrieve stuff off of fried hard drives, I would be so grateful!
8. We got spotlighted in our ward newsletter. It wasn’t a surprise or anything because we told them what to say, but it was still kind of fun to see it in there.
9. I get to start re-reading the Twilight books and I am so excited!!! Only 24 more days until Breaking Dawn comes out!!!
10. Jeremy bought Dark Knight tickets for opening night. I think this is the most excited I have seen Jeremy for any movie. Don’t get me wrong, I’m very excited, too. Looks like a great movie! Here’s a good article about it: http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080707/en_nm/film_darkknight_dc_2
3 years ago
4 comments:
Dark Knight better be good. It's getting a lot of hype.
I liked all your pictures for your previous post, by the way!
I didn't know you guys still did the fireworks tent; that's awesome! And I'm happy to hear you enjoyed Hancock because I want to see it even though it didn't get fabulous reviews. Just curious...which half marathon are you doing? There's one coming up in August that I'm tentatively considering...
You guys are putting on your own half marathon? That's awesome. I think it's stupid paying a lot of money for some of those races. Where and when are you guys going to do it? I'll have to see if I have time to get in a little better shape! =)
oh, and I almost forgot! Clint knows like a gazillion hikes if you guys ever want to come. We usually hike on Saturdays. Actually, this Saturday we're doing Timpanogos with a group of people. I know it's short notice, but if you're able to come, we'd love it! It's kind of long and I'll probably get exhausted; it's about 7 miles one way, but you seem like you're in fantastic shape so I'm sure that wouldn't be an issue for you!
Post a Comment