Here are some pictures from the last several weeks!
My air guitar. Maybe I should try out for the Air Guitar World Championships (yes, they do have those...) 
There were a LOT of people there.
Another one of all of us.
We were having fun...don't know about the rest of the people around us.
Here Jeremy is putting up the fan in our bedroom. He was already this far by the time I got home from work, and I forgot to take a "before" picture. It was an ugly brass light fixture.









2 comments:
You know I love you, but you may want to take the picture of your makeshift clothesline off this post. Just a suggestion. But I'm impressed by his ingenuity.
Dave was wondering if you can't celebrate the fourth because you and Jeremy are Jehovah's Witnesses. It took me a minute to realize what that meant. When will be the day you get to celebrate it?
Post a Comment