2. We went to Red Robin beforehand. We got pretty bad service, which caused us to get warmish, not hot, burgers and no fry sauce when we asked for it. Even then it was still pretty good.
3. The MALL closed at 6:00 New Year's Day. I wasn't very happy about that.
4. Saturday we went to Marley & Me. No, I'm not a dog or animal lover, but I liked it and I cried a bit at the end. We also went to Target and bought a few things for the home. One of which is pictured below. I love going into my closet now!

Until now. This was $15 dollars and now my sweaters are folded and all taken care of and my scarves have a home (on the top shelf)! Our closet is so much cleaner now!
5. Jeremy, fortunately or unfortunately for him, I don't know, married someone who doesn't watch Rated R movies. Luckily we can buy edited ones. We watched Blood Diamond on Sunday. It was still pretty violent but I really liked it. Watching any movie set in Africa always makes me so sad, though. Such a scary place to live.
6. TV shows start this week. I am both very happy and unhappy about it. I love my shows but I also love it when they are not on because then I don't watch them! Thank goodness for our DVR.
7. I think cookie dough may officially be my biggest weakness, even more so than ice cream. I know, I didn't think that was possible either but the last few days may have proven it. Who needs an oven (especialy since they just are not cooking right and it's really annoying me) when you can eat yummy raw eggs with some sugar, flour and chocolate chips?
8. Our water heater started leaking yesterday, at least that's when we found out about it. So I had to drive to my parents house this morning to shower. Luckily Jeremy home teaches a plumber and he helped Jeremy fix it tonight.
9. It needs to STOP SNOWING.
10. And the most important thing of the last week, which I somehow almost forgot to even mention.....THE UTES BEAT BAMA IN THE SUGAR BOWL!!! I'll admit, as big a fan as I am, I didn't think for a second that we would win. I have never been happier to be wrong (okay, I can think of maybe one time). It was a freaken sweet game, I was so happy that night!
3 comments:
Wow, your blog looks so cute! Love the snowflake theme. Clint didn't really think the Utes would win either but you better believe he was thrilled with the big W! Oh, and by the way, you've totally inspired me to organize my sweaters!
So, when were you happier to be wrong? You mentioned one other time, and you can't not tell the whole world about it now.
Oh, and I am totally going to organized my sweaters too.
Such a dearth of sweaters. Seriously, that's like 20 sheep's worth.
Post a Comment