Anywho, back to the things I love right now.
My DVR. What an amazing thing! There's a show on but I'm not going to be home? RECORD. It's not the Super Bowl and I don't want to watch commercials? Just watch it later. AND (supposedly) not as much time spent sitting on my butt in front of the TV. Sweet!
Slipper socks and slippers. Cold feet no more!
Jillian Michaels' workouts. I know, I know, you're tired of hearing about her. But, these workouts are short but still ridiculously hard (ESPECIALLY the one pictured below.) So when I don't have tons of time to exercise, I put her in. .
Kelly Clarkson's MY DECEMBER CD. A year or two old, yes, but so good! I still listen to it for weeks in a row and I've listened to it so much that some songs skip, including my fav (there's another shortened word for you, Ben) "Maybe."
Crest's GLIDE dental floss. Weird, I know. Most of the time I can't tell a difference between different brands and usually buy the cheapest thing out there, but 'tis not so with floss. This stuff doesn't break in my apparently jagged teeth. Yea!
Puff's Plus Tissue. Again, usually it wouldn't matter. But I had a cold for weeks and my nose got all sore and a bit scabby and it hurt to blow it. Bring on the lotion-y tissue. Thank you Puff's!
My Nalgene bottle, which I have had for about five years and, following the example of my roommates, named; even my nephew calls "him" by its name. The last time I washed him the lid melted a bit. I will be very sad when the day comes that I have to say sayonara.
My men's Large Fleece pants. Yes, they are huge, but they are so comfortable and warm and even kinda cute.
My food diary. I neglected it a bit over the holidays, but this really does work/help. Who wants to write down and look at the fact that they ate Oreos, cookie dough and fresh cookies all within an hour? Not me (even though I did...)
New Year's Resolutions. There were only a few that I specifically made, but so far I/we are actually doing them and it feels so good. Thank you to the simple things in life!
7 comments:
?????????????????
SO, you don't love anything right now?
Cameo,
Were you embarrassed to write that your Nalgene is named Mr. Darcy? Don't worry, I still love Blue Stone, too. If someone gave me another one, I don't think I could use it! Yeah for Nalgenes!
You have a food journal?
Fun!! It was great to learn new things about you! I personally HATE wearing shoes and socks, but I am totally with you on the Pajama pants!
Yes, I do have a food journal, but there's no point if you don't write down EVERYTHING you eat.
writing everything down does work, you rock.
Post a Comment