1. Is it really already more than half-way through January? 2009 is flying by!
2. Since Jeremy doesn’t have late classes anymore I am making dinner every night again. Good news for him, bad news for our grocery bill. It had gotten to be so small the last four months!
3. Friday night Jeremy and I went and had dinner and played games at Koy & Cassie’s with my parents. We brought some games in case we wanted to play them, and we ended up only playing those games. We hope you guys didn’t feel obligated! We played Music SceneIt, Imaginiff, and Pop 5. I love Pop 5.
4. Saturday we finally took some time to clean out Junk Room #1. It didn’t take as long as I thought it would, and there is still a teensy weensy little bit of junk in there, but it looks like a brand new room! Now onto Junk Room #2, which isn’t nearly as bad.
5. We also met up with Dave and Laura to take a trip up to the Sundance Film Festival in Park City. I was so excited to run into celebrities (if you don’t know, I’m a celebrity-gossip junky.) Unfortunately, there were none out that night. But it was still fun. I also made sure we played a round of Cloodle before we left. Love it!
6. Sunday night we were invited over to a neighbor’s (and co-worker of Jeremy’s) house for dinner. We had some yummy roast and potatoes and “pillow rolls.” Delish.
7. Then we played a few games, one was Pass the Pig. I had totally forgotten about that game. So dumb, but yet so fun. Sometimes I feel socially retarded, though. I need to get over that, I have no reason to be shy!
8. I got a free CD this last week, the All American Rejects. Thank you 107.9 Rewards. I love free stuff!
9. I really want to get around to painting my kitchen; cabinets and walls. So, if anybody out there wants to help, let me know! If not, once I set a day to do it I might be asking anyway!
10. I think something historically significant happened yesterday…. I don’t want to sound “un-American,” but I was a little bit tired of hearing about it by the time it actually happened. I understand that it was important, anytime a new president is sworn in is, but I felt there was way too much build up for it and that usually turns me off of anything. I am anxious to see how the next four years go, though. Fingers are crossed.
3 years ago
5 comments:
I'm with you on the over doing it on the inaguration.
Did you hear that he had to re-take the oath again later because the first time he said it wrong? ha ha. he put the word "faithfully" in the wrong place or something.
I love Imagniff! But what are Pop 5, Cloodle, and Pass the Pig??? I love new games. We should get togeth for a game night!
Oh, & I'm totally there when you paint your house. Let me know. Need some creative ideas of my own. Plus we just haven't kicked it in forever. obviously.
xoxo
Hey Cameo! I found your blog through Alisha's...hope you don't mind! Yes, I totally blog-hop! I completely agree with you about the over-doing -- glad I'm not the only one! Anyway, feel free to check out our blog if you want!
I am there to help you; it would be fun! And I'd learn something new. And this is Terry.
I will help you paint your kitchen. I'm coming over right now.
Post a Comment