I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ben and Gina and Co. Future Eagle Mountain-ers!!! (Hopefully)

A few weekends ago we drove to Salt Lake and visited Gina and Ben and their kiddos. To be honest, for me it was an excuse to go see Miles again. I saw him just last Friday and he already looks so much bigger!
The kids wanted to go outside so we went out and let them ride bikes for a minute. Good practice for the triathlon, eh?
This little one is such a hoot. She would stop right in the middle of riding to stop and smile at us so we'd take her picture.
He is concentrating so hard! You should see him singing songs from Wicked.




I think Evan took this picture. This is Jeremy's first time seeing Miles.
And Sara had fun doing my hair. I think we've got a future hairdresser in the family! But she just might be too smart for that.

2 comments:

Taunia said...

You guys are awesome. How cute are those nieces and nephews!!!! and you and jeremy aren't too bad either. Love ya

Erin said...

How cute are you? Do you and Jeremy hire out for babysitting? You guys are the cutest ever. Oh yeah, the kids are cute too...:) That would be super fun if Gina and Co. found a place near you!