I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

1. Last Monday, which I forgot to share last week, Jeremy went golfing with Koy, Ben and Pace at 7 something in the morning. He has been waiting to go golfing for forever, and he totally enjoyed it. And he is itching to go again. Hint hint.
2. Wednesday night we went to the Hale Center Theater, thanks to Trista being sick and not wanting her tickets to be wasted, to see Treasure Island. The play was just so so, but not horrible.
3. I was told SEVERAL times last week that I talk about food on my blog an awful lot. And it’s true, I love food. But I do find it a little sad that I apparently talk about it that much. Well, here is my one and only story of food this week.
4. Before Treasure Island (we were VERY early) we went to the Training Table. Now, I don’t know about you, but I can’t go to the Training Table without eating their cheese fries with dipping sauce. So even though I wanted a hamburger (LOVE THEM!) I decided to get a grilled chicken sandwich so as not to feel too guilty about the fries. Well, Jeremy ordered a Smothered Chili Verde hamburger. When he picked our food he realized that meant beans, which he hates. So, because I am such an amazing wife, I took one for the time and told him we could switch. So not only did I have cheese fries with fry sauce, I also had a hamburger with meat and bean chili verde sauce, guacamole, and sour cream. Luckily the Training Table’s nutritional information cannot be found online.
5. Friday night we had an extra 11 people in our little condo. But it was fun. Cassie and her kids came over for dinner and to plan out the triathlon route, while Gina, Ben and co. stopped by to visit since they were already in Eagle Mountain. We let the kids go to town in our three bedrooms while we adults talked. That is until the kids treated us to a Wicked concert. Evan really got into singing those songs. It was very cute. I don’t know why I didn’t take any pictures or video. Sorry.
6. Saturday afternoon we went to Angels & Demons. I quite enjoyed the movie and Jeremy did, too.
7. Sunday we had a combined two hour meeting that was all about Home and Visiting Teaching. Our ward is apparently pretty bad at it, and I am one that falls in that category. I will try to do better. I know that at least one of my visiting teachees reads this, so don’t hesitate to, actually PLEAE, bug me about it!
8. Jeremy came home to a text from his mom saying that she would be at the airport for a while since she took a shuttle from Rexburg. So we drove up to the airport and were able to spend some time talking with her. It was fun to get to see her, even if for just an hour.
9. Yesterday we went to a neighbor’s house for dinner. Someone that Jeremy home teaches (he goes every month, good job babe!) had us and his companion and wife for a BBQ and some games. We played some Wii and a get to know you game. It was a lot of fun.
10. I enjoy the break that summer gives me from “my shows” on TV. There are a few shows though that I do get to enjoy during the summer. One of those is Here Come the Newlyweds. It can be so funny. I love it. I think Jeremy and I would be awesome on it, but he says we’ve been married too long anyway. Oh well.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Ok, so I hope I haven't offended you with pointing out the food thing. I really do like hearing about it. I'm not sure what it is about the Lombardi family...you all have the best recipes and know the best places to eat! So please don't limit your food comments! I LOVE them...LOVE!!! I haven't thought of Training Table for a long time, now I know where I want to eat this weekend!! THANK YOU!

I can only imagine the Wicked concert....I'm sure it was awesome!

I haven't seen the Newlywed show yet, so I think I'm gonna have to try it out!! Right after I get one of those converter boxes since we lose the signal on Friday!

You're awesome Cam. I love ya!