I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

No Offense Taken

Okay, I don't want anyone who said something about me always talking about food on my blog thinks I was offended or anything like that. I was not. I just found it outrageously funny that all four or five of the comments came within one week. What are the chances? Here's my favorite. I said that I was full, and my friend says "You're full? All you ever talk about on your blog is food," or something to that extent. Ha ha. Don't worry, even though I was full I kept eating!

I think I'll start using "Food" as one of my labels...

1 comment:

Erin said...

You're in good company.. I LOVE food. Or like Garfield said it best, "Eating is my life." Bye now...headed off to eat some cake! MMMMMMM! (I'm thinking I need to have you over for food sometime!!)