As promised like a month ago, I am posting pictures of our painted kitchen. I really didn't love the color at first, I kind of wanted a darker blue, but I am now very happy with it. What I really want to see is the blue with some beautiful dark cabinets. Maybe we can get that done before school starts for Jeremy again....
BEFORE (blah)


Our kitchen was a disaster when we painted. Everything was pushed into the middle of it. It felt so small!
AFTER

There you go! I think paint is the quickest and probably cheapest thing to do to completely change the home. I love it! Don't worry, I have more ideas...
5 comments:
I really love the color! It looks really good. Good choice. And I think it looks good with the light cabinets. Dark will probably look great to, but just in case you get too busy. I hope you are doing well! I will probably be coming to Utah in August so plan on that. I will call you when I have a baby and we can chat.
Love the blue. I never would have thought about putting blue in a kitchen but it looks great. Never be afraid to use color. Something I've learned from watching HGTV
You did it Ho!! A craft!! You don't need my help. Look at you go! It looks awesome. I hope I can see it in person soon!
Love it! SO cute. great choice in color. Isn't it fun how a little bit of paint can change a room? I love it!
The blue looks great Cam, nice work! I like the contrast of the cabinets against the blue, awesome! Thanks for posting the pics!
Post a Comment