Here are the fewpictures we took from our weekend in Midway.
We are on the very slow ski lift to the top of Alpine Slide.

Zermatt resort

Jeremy insisted on taking this picture. Sorry. But seriously, that water was so warm. Next time, I am paying to get in there.

We climbed some stairs to the top of crater to get this one...

...and this one...

...and this one.

This pond was in the middle of the mini golf course. It was so fun!

Thanks again Koy and Cassie for the wonderful night. I stink at Thank You notes so hopefully you can count this as one. We really did love it.


3 comments:
Couple of things: I've never noticed you talking a lot about food on your blog, but that may be because it just seems so ordinary to me because I think about food a lot and love food a lot too! No shame, sista. So whatev.
I totally have to order cheese fries when we go to the Training Table. It's not even a question. Whichever one of us calls to place the order always asks for cheese fries. Done deal, right?
And also: sad to hear the bumpits were no good. I was very interested in those when you posted them on your blog for your birthday.
Your Zermatt trip looks like a blast. That crater was way cool and I totally vote that next time you go up there you jump in.
Lastly, this post is turning into a novel and I think maybe I should have just emailed you. You don't have to publish this if you don't want to. Glad you guys look like you're doing so well! Take care~
XOXO
Cameo, be glad you didn't pay to go swim in the crater. Dave and I went to the Homestead last year for our anniversary and we swam in the crater. It was fun for about 5 minutes, then we were ready to get out. It cost like $12 a person, too! It's really hard to swim in because it's so deep and has a current, and scuba divers are underneath you. We had to go ask for flippers to even get around okay. So, I would say that it was a smart choice not to go swimming!
That looks like a cool place to stay at with fun things to do. Where excatly is it at?
I have ridden the alpine slide once. Way back when we were first married.
Post a Comment