I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Thursday, August 20, 2009

And the Gender is....

6 comments:

Julie/Mom said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I can get shopping!

Unknown said...

Aaacckkk! Congratulations! You will have so much fun with a little boy running around! So excited for you!

LeAnn said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

Tiffany said...

I am so excited for you! Boys are so much fun (but that is all I know- boys, boys, boys!!) I can't wait till your little guy comes - it will really complete your family

ali-dot-e said...

I love boys! I love girls too but Emilee is just too much like me so we butt heads alot! Now all of your other kids will have a big brother to look out for them! Congratulations!!

Lara said...

Alisha is SO right. It's so fun to have a boy first- it's comforting for me to know that all the rest of my kids will have an older brother to protect them! Can't wait to see your lil guy. This is going to be fun to watch!