I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ten

Two weeks again!

1. Wednesday or Thursday (don’t remember) I got a pedicure with my friends. It had been over a year since I last had one, it was awesome!
2. After work on Friday we met up with Laura and Dave for a weekend in Park City. Dave’s sister gave them a condo for the weekend and they invited us. We made fondue when we got there and then went swimming.
3. Saturday morning the boys went golfing while Laura and I drove down to Salt Lake to have some girl time with Alixa, who was still in town, and Mandy. We talked, went shopping, ate, and then went to the Time Traveler’s Wife, which I really liked.
4. When we met back up with the men we walked around Park City’s Main Street and had dinner at a pizza place, then got some ice cream. We played Rummikub both nights. Of course I have no pictures of that weekend.
5. I was sick all last week with a head cold. It woke me up several times a night and I was exhausted all last week (I guess good practice for 5 months down the road?) Apparently it takes longer to get over a cold when you’re pregnant. Loved it.
6. Thursday we found out we are having a boy! YEA!!! I absolutely love knowing; now I feel like I can actually start getting ready!
7. Thursday night we went out to dinner and bowling with Sam, my best friend from high school friend, and her husband Clint. I haven’t really talked to her since high school, so it was a lot of fun to catch up with her. I bowled pretty well, got a 131, but still lost to Clint. But I did beat Jeremy, and that’s all that really matters, right?
8. I spent Friday night resting because I was just feeling beat from the week. I don’t really know what Jeremy did….
9. We went baby shopping on Saturday. There is so much to choose from! But I’ve got some ideas now!
10. Saturday night we celebrated the late July/August birthdays after the kids gave us a little dance recital that Misti was in charge of. It was so cute! A little crazy with all those kids, but cute nonetheless.
11. And lastly, without going into too much detail, I lost something very valuable and for a week had pretty much lost all hope that I'd ever see it again. But there are still honest people out there!!! I am so so so happy!!!

1 comment:

Trista said...

C'mon, there's no shame in losing what you lost. Tell them what it was. We all do it. ;)