I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

1. Has anybody else taken advantage of the Arby’s Wednesday Freebies? They rock. Wednesday I didn’t feel like cooking and so we drove down to Arby’s and bought a drink and in turn got a free Roast Beef Sandwich. I don’t know why, but I love those. Tomorrow is a free Roast Chicken Club with soft drink purchase. Yes, I have the schedule pinned up in my office.
2. Thursday morning Jeremy woke up with a fever. So I drove to the gas station, bought him some medicine, and he stayed home to rest. Apparently it sucks to be home sick with no cable. Talk and court shows, anyone?
3. Friday morning at around 3:30 in the morning Jeremy woke up with a horrible ear ache. I am a horrible wife and let him drive himself to the store to try to find some medicine. He didn’t really find anything, so he went to the InstaCare later that morning. It turns out he has an ear infection and had an enormous amount of wax in his ear. (I thought about leaving that bit of information out, but what fun would that be?)
4. Thursday night was the finale of So You Think You Can Dance. For some reason this year I didn’t have an absolute favorite, so I was happy with Jeanine winning. I think the finale is my favorite show of the whole season. You get to see all the awesome dances. They really are amazing. I also stayed up late to make dessert for a dinner we were having Friday night. I was so excited to have some Rocky Road Pie!
5. Jeremy was able to play soccer with some people from the ward on Thursday. He loves soccer and hasn't played for years, so he had a lot of fun. He apparently found out that he is really out of shape, too. We'll see if we can work on that.
6. Friday we drove to Amanda and Dave’s. Our friends Alixa and Jarom and their new baby Jenna were in town from Tennessee and we all wanted to get together. Laura and Dave came, too. Well, on our way into the house Jeremy dropped my Rocky Road Pie onto the street. I was so sad. We renamed it “Street Cake.” Luckily we brought ice cream (and some of us were brave enough to try to pick out the little rocks and still try a bit. I’ve made better, actually.)
7. After dinner we talked and played games. It was so fun to see them and luckily Alixa is in town for another week!
8. Saturday we celebrated our 3rd anniversary. See below for details.
9. Sunday we went to Sandy for dinner and Salt Lake for dessert. Before we left Gina went through and lent me a lot of her maternity and some bigger sized clothes for in between. Yea! 10. Unfortunately, Jeremy is still not feeling great. His ear still hurts and he also has a cold of some sort. Poor guy. I can’t wait for him to feel better!

No comments: