Per the request of some of you, here is a little bit of information. I found out I was pregnant on May 16. Thursday will be my 17 week mark. For those of you who don’t do time in weeks (which I never did until about 3 months ago), that is about 4 months. I am due January 21st. In a week we will find out what we are having! Jeremy wants a boy, I want a girl, but I really don’t think I will care all that much. I am just excited to find out because right now I feel like I can’t really do anything to get ready until I know. We’ve got a few names in mind either way, and maybe once we know I’ll share some. Or maybe not. We’ll see. I have been incredibly lucky and haven’t had any cravings (okay, I was kind of looking forward to that) or been in the least bit nauseous this whole time. For a few months I was incredibly exhausted, but other than that, I’ve been just peachy. I can thank my genes for that blessing; neither my mom nor any of my sisters got/get sick while pregnant. I actually kind of haven’t felt pregnant this whole time, and as much as I hate any weight gain, I am a little excited to really start showing and feel him/her move so that it’s REAL.
This is the reason I wasn’t sure if I’d be able to hike Timp, for my overreaction to sliding down the snow on Timp (okay, I probably would have reacted that same way regardless), why I didn’t attempt the mechanical bull at Snowbird (which I have ALWAYS wanted to do), and why I didn’t do anything when we went boating in Idaho. I just want to do what I can to keep my baby safe!
So there you go! Below is a picture of me today. 16 weeks. Not loving the camera lately…
7 comments:
Again, I am just so excited for you guys! Congratulations! We find out tomorrow what we are having, have you done the ring test or the chinese calendar? They are not always accurate, but you got a 50/50 shot!!
You look absolutely amazing! I can't believe you got so far along without anybody knowing... Lucky. That is so great that you haven't been sick. Congrats again you guys!
I just love what people title the post that announces that they're pregnant!! That picture of you is just pitiful. We both know that black is a sliming color and you don't even look pregnant what so ever in it!! I'm excited that we find our the gender in just a week! Can't wait!
you are so little!! Where is the baby bump? Are you so excited to find out the gender?? I found out at 18 weeks, so you are really close. Ah, it's just so much fun!! Being pregnant and having a baby it does wonders to your life. sigh. Enjoy it!! Can't wait to hear what it is. I am the only one so far who has said boy. :) Baby boys are so special. :)
Congrats I am so excited for the two of you!! I can't wait to find out what you guys are having. I am totally like you - I couldn't wait to find out what I was having. It really makes the whole situation so real and exciting. Good luck with everything and congrats!!
Do I count as 1 of the people who requested such information? :) I'm so glad you decided to post this! Great post. So happy to hear you haven't had many undesirable side effects! And I love hearing about how excited you are to be pregnant. It's sweet. You & Jeremy will be GREAT.
see you tonight! I'm excited.
I'm so happy for you sweetie! I can't believe you attempted the hike preggo. Wow. You're awesome. You're going to be the most amazing mom ever! I'm so sorry I didn't check your blog sooner to find out this exciting news. My bad.
And lucky lucky on the no sickness stuff!
Post a Comment