We had our 3rd Anniversary yesterday. Craziness! A part of me can’t believe it’s already been three years, but another part of me can’t believe that’s all it’s been. We were together for almost two years before getting married and a part of me can’t remember life without Jeremy. But it’s been an awesome 3 years. Jeremy is a wonderful husband!
Because our anniversary landed on a Sunday (hate that), we celebrated on Saturday. Before our first anniversary we decided that we would alternate who plans the anniversary every year, and this year was Jeremy’s. And he couldn’t have done better. (Sorry, no pictures, it wasn’t exactly the best setting for a camera) He scheduled a NINETY MINUTE COUPLE’S MASSAGE. It was an hour and a half (maybe the shortest ninety minutes EVER) of heavenly bliss. Luckily, I am not too far into my pregnancy that it affected my massage at all. (Don’t worry, I asked my doctor if it was okay for me to get a massage at my last appointment, per Jeremy’s request.) We went to Zen Massage in Murray which was awesome. You walk in and it just smells so good, it is so quiet, so clean, and just an awesome atmosphere. Before the actual massage, one of our therapists came out to ask us what exactly we wanted, what we liked and didn't like, what we didn't feel comfortable with, etc. so that they could give us the best massage possible, which they did. My massage therapist couldn’t quite get my name right, she kept calling me Camille. She could have called me Bertha for all I cared, it felt so good. I am thinking that I know what we are doing every August 9 from now on. No more planning needed! Afterwards we went to dinner at the Pizza Factory, then went home and watched a movie. It was an awesome, relaxing day.
For our actual anniversary, Misti was nice enough to invite us over for dinner so neither of us would have to cook. She made a delicious meal with lots of food. Afterwards we went to Ben and Gina’s to celebrate Sara’s 7th birthday. Yes, I was mean enough to get married on her birthday. I said to her yesterday that it was kind of mean of me, and she said “No, it wasn’t!” She loves that they are the same day.
HERE'S TO ANOTHER YEAR!
3 years ago
2 comments:
That sounds so amazing! Good Job Jeremy! On our actual anniversary (friday night) we still had nothing planned but had babysitters and I asked Mike if he wanted to go get a massage- answer: no. Dang it! Maybe Jeremy can talk to him!
Oh and CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited for you guys. You'll be such awesome parents! Yay!
Congrats! That is exciting. I am super jealous about the massages. I am still waiting to find out how far along you are... or a due date?
Post a Comment