I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I Couldn't Resist

I know some of you out there think that little floating "alien"/baby on the side is a little creepy, but it's fun for me to have a countdown, so I added him anyway. He's a little person! Only 148 days to go! (Wow, that sounds like a LONG time.)

6 comments:

Julie/Mom said...

I think that is great. I like the floating baby it made me smile!

Tiffany said...

It may sound like a long time - but before you know it he is here!!! I am so excited for you guys.

Candice said...

haha...I was thinking that it's not a long time at all!!!!

The Paurs said...

I didn't say it earlier but Congratulations!! That's awesome!

Courtney said...

You're having a boy! Hooray (I'm only just now rejoining the internet...)! We will have little boys together! It's the season of boy!

Nat-a-baby said...

Baby Alien is right!! That's exactly what I though when I saw it up there. I was just thinking about you this morning and wondering if your belly had popped yet. I'm glad you posted pictures! Thanks for the update! Because you didn't tell me until you were so far along, I feel like this is coming way fast!