I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Riddle Me This

What do and


have in common?......


Not quite sure? Here's a little hint.

13 comments:

Gina said...

That's good. Ben will be so proud he was part of your way of telling people.

Cassie L. said...

Wow!! I had no idea. You sure hide it well. We are so excited for you!!!!!! Do you want a few kids to babysit for the next few months to get ready? :)

Erin said...

Congratulations Cameo!! That is such exciting news!

LeAnn said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

Kimmie said...

Awe, that's wonderful! It's the best! Even though at times it down right crummy being prego, the end is so worth while. Hooray! Can't wait to hear more. :)

Angi Gerrie said...

YAY! That is super good news! When are you due?

Ben Arkell said...

You got Prego 2 for 1 at Smith's this week too?!?!? Glad I'm not the only one who loves a great deal.

Courtney said...

I'm trying to pretend to be happy for you, but it's hard since you weren't violently sick. Hmmm... I sort of find that unfair. And you probably won't become a blimp either... Damn you!

Congrats nonetheless! I still hate being pregnant and wish babies came by alternate means.

ali-dot-e said...

Congrats! You guys will be great parents! I am so excited for you! Woo Hoo!!

Marty & Meghan Rich said...

WHAT!! you beat me.. YEA!! Happy for you!!

Casey and Diana said...

yay!! congrats

Jen @ Love, the Arthurs said...

Oh Cameo! That is great news! Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys!

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!You're going to be the most darling and fun mommy ever! So excited for you, Cameo. (BTW, I would have checked your blog last Wednesday, but I had already left for Yellowstone before I got your email. So sorry about the delayed reaction.) I just can't believe how crazy exciting this is! WOW! Many many congrats. And I hope you'll keep us all updated! I want to know what names you guys are thinking about, what baby stuff you buy, everything. Tell ALL.

XOXO!