The next day, our actual anniversary day, we drove up to St. George. Before we checked in to our hotel we went and saw my aunt and uncle's house for the first time; my parents, grandpa, and aunts and uncles were staying there for my grandpa's 91st birthday (that was my first idea for our anniversary, but obviously the house wasn't available.) Then we went to the outlets real quick and we each got ourselves a shirt. We then got to our hotel and chilled at the pool for a bit, went to Chili's for dinner and then to the Tuacahn theater and saw an AMAZING Les Miserables performance. That has always been my favorite play, and they did an incredible job. Unfortunately, we have no pictures from that day. All in all it was a great weekend getaway and I am glad that I was actually able to surprise Jeremy for once!
This was the outside of our hotel.
Our king size bed.
Our granite counter top bathroom.
Our 42-inch plasma TV.
And our amazing view from our room. It's the roof of the casino.
I was well on my way to a 150+ point game, my first five bowls were spares or strikes. Unfortunately, it went downhill from there. But I broke 100 both games and beat Jeremy both times. Always gotta love that! I look funny because I often run backwards as I am watching my ball go down the lane, don't know why. Looking at where the ball is, I think that was a pretty good bowl.
Jeremy bowling left-handed. And that's not why I beat him, he is quite ambidextrous.
Here Jeremy is at the Luxor, the home of Criss Angel. A few weeks later and I might have thought about going to his show (it's not open yet.) Jeremy says Criss Angel sold his soul to the devil to be able to do the things that he does (actually, Jarom may have said that first.)
Outside of New York New York. We didn't do the roller coaster because Jeremy doesn't do well with roller coasters (motion sickness) and we were trying not to spend too much money, but it is a fun one.
Maybe the closest I'll ever get to Lady Liberty...
...and the Eiffel Tower.
At Caesar's Palace.
We were walking around and ran into Nicolas Cage!!! It was so exciting, and he was nice enought to let us take a picture with him... Just kidding. We are outside of Madam Tussaud's Wax Museum. I really wish we had gone inside; we both could have gotten in for the price of one. We'll do it next time.
Jeremy is definitely the better looking of the two...
The dancing fountains outside of the Bellagio. My favorite part of Vegas. This was to This Kiss by Faith Hill.



3 comments:
oh how fun! I'm jealous we never do anything for our anniversaries. I like your hair the red looks good!
It sure looks like you had a wonderful anniversary weekend. Jeremy takes after me when It come to motion sickness. I don't do roller coasters either.
It's "This Kiss" by Faith Hill. ;) I'm glad you had fun. It's so nice that you are able to get away and have fun. Do it often before the wonderful kiddies start making their entrances.
Post a Comment