1. The last two weeks are the first two weeks this whole summer that Jeremy hasn’t golfed. He might be going through withdrawals. Luckily he gets to this weekend.
2. We met with the bishopric on Sunday for recommend renewals. I was told that us getting released from Primary is in the works, that there are steps. I am worried now what that might mean. It looks like we won’t get quite as lucky as the people we replaced (our home teacher.) They still don’t have a calling. But Sunday didn’t make us any less anxious to be released.
3. We are in charge of Sharing Time next week. The month’s theme is baptism and I believe we should concentrate on remembering the baptismal covenants. Ideas or suggestions would be great! We have junior primary.
4. Thursday Jeremy was nice enough to go with me to a wedding reception of one of my bestest friends from high school. It was so fun to see him along with the rest of the “Sensational Six” which they apparently call themselves. It kind of saddens me that receptions are the only time I see them.
5. Saturday was my Five Year High School reunion. I obviously didn’t go because we were in Bear Lake, but I haven’t decided if the five years went by fast or slow. I think I would have gone if we were in town. You know, to show off my awesome husband. Plus, who knows what I will look like in another five years after kids and all!
6. On Sunday I started reading the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series again. I read them a long time ago and after seeing the second movie wanted to read them again. Such easy reads, but still fun.
7. Of course, we are still watching the Olympics. I am so glad Phelps got his eight medals! Gymastics last night was ridiculous though; they should definitely allow ties or it’s just not fair.
8. And of course, we went boating and had a blast!
9. Our half marathon is coming up, August 30th. If anyone wants to come, they can! Just ask me for details. I will be walking as I have not run for awhile.
10. Candice, my friend from work, but a condo right by us. So we went over there last night to take her a mixing bowl and see her place. I am excited to have someone I actually know close by!
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment