I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Home Improvements

Okay, I was asked to post pictures, so here they are. Some before, during, and after pictures.

Before: Just inside the front door. Before: Our accent wall
Before...
Here I am, my first go 'round at taping.
Jeremy painted the corners and tight spots with a bristle brush.
I used the roller. You may think that I don't know what I am doing, but I learned on HGTV's Designed to Sell (love that show) that when you paint not to go up and down but to curve your strokes.
The finished product! We didn't miss a spot to the left of the audio tower, it's just a reflection from the frame.
Jeremy being a good sport and smiling for the picture.

6 comments:

Trista said...

I really like the color! And I love Designed to Sell as well. HGTV rocks!

Gina said...

Oh, I love that color!! Looks good. Way to go

Julie/Mom said...

I love the color in your living room. What a difference a little color makes.

Amanda said...

When I see your new living room, I see our living room! Copy cats! Jk, I think it looks great. It's like having a whole new room.

cameo said...

Sorry D, I accidentally pushed "reject" instead of "publish". Anyway, I don't really remember why you don't go up and down with the paint, probably so there aren't any lines, but I don't know, sorry! By the way, you told me to check out your blog but I don't know what it is!

Courtney said...

I love the color, Cameo! You done well.