I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

Whew! A lot of posts in the last few days! I am really stretching on this T on T though because I already wrote about our weekend...

1. I forgot to say this last week, but I am so proud of myself that I can't not do it today. Last Monday during lunch I went and got my rock chip repaired all by myself! I always make Jeremy do all of the car stuff (oil changes, emissions, etc.), but he refused this time. Yay for me! But I don’t like it when he forces me to do grown up things.
2. My Chi hair straightener broke while I was using it last week. I am very upset, especially since it looks like I am not going to be able to get it replaced even though I’ve only had it for four months. Grrr.
3. We ate at In ‘N Out on Friday in Vegas. I love driving through Vegas or to California so I can eat there. Yummy!
4. We watched So You Think You Can Dance both Wednesday and Thursday (Jeremy humors me with that show.) I am SO glad Joshua won. He was so good and so sweet!
5. We have stayed up late the last two nights watching the Olympics. It’s a love/hate thing: love watching them but hate it because I stay up later than I want. The men’s relay on Sunday night was amazing!
6. My dad bought me some chocolate covered strawberries yesterday for an anniversary gift for me (something I am always asking for.) Yummy! They are my favorite. Thanks Dad!
7. Does it seem wrong to anybody else that gas is $3.76 in Vegas and it’s still over $4.00 here in measly Salt Lake? Stupid gas.
8. We did get 29.5 mpg on the way home from St. George on Sunday. I was very happy about that. Not too bad for an automatic V6!
9. Unfortunately, football pre-season is here which means football season is around corner. Jeremy is stoked about it though so I can't complain too much. I guess that means more Sports Center and less King of Queens.
10. We get to go boating at Bear Lake with Terri and Dave on Saturday. Wahoo!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so with you! I always make Clint do the grown-up stuff. Ha ha. I think it's cute to see them in action or something. Anyway, glad to see you're excited about the football season right around the corner. We LOVE the football season. Although I tend to get enough of it a lot sooner than Clint does, it's like Christmas. =)
Have fun boating!

Julie/Mom said...

I glad that you are a fan of So you think you can dance. I was happy that Joshua won ,even though I was also rooting for Kaytee. I loved Joshua from the beginning. It was always so much fun to watch him dance especially with Kaytee.

Courtney said...

What a fun weekend surprise! You do cute things for your husband? Bah. Maybe I'll steal your idea and take Josh away one weekend. No wait. Can't. He's a workaholic and would rather work.

Jordan High Class of 2003 said...

JHS 2003 5 year reunion - TOMORROW Saturday August 16
11am - 2:30pm
Quarry Bend Park (the old gravel pit off of 9400 S.).
Bring your own food and come to hang out and visit.
See you there!