1. On Wednesday I got to see Jeremy in action! He golfed 9 holes and I rode in/drove the golf cart. It was fun to see him play. I need to take some trips to the driving range so that maybe I will golf with him one day.
2. Friday was the big day for me; Breaking Dawn was released at midnight. I went to a midnight release party with some sisters and Cassie’s friend, Faith. I’ve tried to post pictures but our internet connection isn’t very good, but I will keep trying.
3. I finished the book on Sunday night and have read a lot of reviews that people wrote about it. Let’s just say that I liked the book and still consider myself a Twilight fan. I wrote a little ditty about it on Goodreads, but if you’re interested in what I have to say (which you probably aren’t because I read for the pure enjoyment of it, I am not a critic) don’t read it until you’ve read the book!
4. Saturday morning I went to a Layers clearance sale with some sisters and Trista’s friend. It was a madhouse and we were almost to the point of leaving because the line wasn’t moving, but luckily Gina and Misti somehow got to the front of the line. I got six shirts for $30!
5. After that I went and got my hair done. I went with the intent of getting something different, and I did! Again, picture will be posted when my connection is good enough.
6. On my way home I called Jeremy but he didn’t answer. He was FINALLY getting his massage that I got him for Valentine’s Day. I know some guys think it’s weird to get a massage, but Jeremy will tell you that after that first minute the weirdness goes away and it’s awesome!
7. I made myself stop reading Saturday night so that I could actually spend some time with Jeremy since I’ve deserted him the last few weekends. We went to Pier 49 and then to Home Depot to browse. We have a lot of ideas of changes we want to make to our condo: new flooring, new countertops, new light fixtures, new paint, adding shelves to our closet, etc. Obviously we won’t do it all, but we are going to some things. If anyone has any ideas of what color I can paint my kitchen walls (we are going to paint the cabinets white, hopefully *fingers crossed*), I would love suggestions. The adjoining walls will be brown. We then rented 21 from Redbox (LOVE Redbox).
8. Sunday I invited ourselves to Trista and Terry’s for dinner since I haven’t gone grocery shopping in probably over a month. We then played croquet in their new backyard. A dog ran into the backyard, ran up to Blake and snatched the binky out of his mouth but somehow didn’t bite him. It was scary but also pretty amazing. After the kids went to bed we played Rummikub….LOMBARDI house rules.
9. Monday night was a birthday party for Sara, Evan and Blake. We were outside and Pace decided to have a pushup contest with the guys and I decided to join in. I didn’t win but I did hold my own, I beat two of my brothers! 30 full pushups baby! I think Jeremy came in second. Way to go babe!
10. We went to Walmart yesterday for some badly needed grocery shopping. Here’s the problem with waiting so long between trips…it gets expensive. Ouch! But we ALL know (even you Walmart haters out there) that it would have been much more expensive if I had gone anywhere else.
OUR 2nd ANNIVERSARY IS IN THREE DAYS!!! WOW HAS IT GONE BY FAST!!!
3 years ago
1 comment:
I wish I could have gone to the Layers Sale!!! I want a bathing suit on clearance for next year! I can't believe you have been married 3 years! Wow! Congrats girl!
Post a Comment