I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Monday, August 11, 2008

Picture Overload...

So, I was finally able to get some pictures uploaded, and because it's been so long, there are a LOT. I wish I had done them in the opposite order, but no way am I redoing it. So sit back and enjoy! There are pictures of our dinner at Trista and Terry's, the Breaking Dawn release party, Mandy's baby shower and the girl's night out with my friends.

Sorry about this one, but I had to post it because as I was taking it I was talking about the fact that I was taking a picture of his butt. A few minutes later as Jeremy was hitting his croquet ball by the fence, Sabrina walked between Jeremy's backside and the fence. We asked her what she was doing and she said "I'm looking at Jeremy's butt." (Something like that.) So funny!
Here is a picture of me and Sabrina. This picture better shows my red-tinted hair. Little Blakey wanting to join in on the croquet action.
Jeremy looking HOT in a cowboy hat.
Playing Bocce Ball. We didn't have to throw the ball very far...
Terry and Sabrina hitting the ball.
Me after getting my hair done. You can see the red a lot better in person.
Gina and I at the Breaking Dawn release party. We were wearing our "Runs With Vampires" shirt.
Misti, Faith, Cassie and Gina as we were waiting to get our book.
This is the cake Alixa got for Mandy's baby shower. Such cute little booties!
The people at the shower that weren't her roommates.
Mandy opening gifts.
Drinking out of baby bottles. It is so hard! I don't know how they do it!
Me, Megan, and Laura at the shower.
Our last picture together before Alixa moved.... :(
And the last picture of the freshman roommates (minus Natalie who couldn't make it.)
Me and Laura at Biaggi's restaurant in Gateway. SO yummy!
Mandy, Alixa, me, and Laura at Biaggi's. This was our Girl's Night out in Salt Lake. Our waiter's name was Jairus (pronounced Jay-eye-russ. For real.)
Before the 3D movie started at Clark Planetarium. So hot.
Playing Rummikub later that night.
Uh oh... After we checked out we found that Lix had a flat tire in the hotel parking lot. We (mostly she) were well on our way to changing it, but some nice men stopped and did it for us.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I could use a little explanation as to what is happening and who is who in each picture, but I'll let it slide. I forgive you, Cameo, because I love you. Thats what kind of person I am.

Erika said...

I absolutely love the new hair color. It looks so good on you. Especially that picture of you and your niece. That is so crazy that you have just had another wedding anniversary. The way its looking for me, yall will be having grandbabies before I get married. Oh yeah, when are the babies going to be coming......Well it looks like you are doing good. Oh and are those books, Breaking Dawn, are they good. I haven't heard anything about them out here, but I have heard alot from utah. I want to start reading something but just don't know what to read. Well, let me know how you are doing, and Ill talk to ya later.