We woke up early, thanks to Dave throwing rocks at our tent, and drove to the Lake. We ate at a Mom & Pop diner where I spilled all of Jeremy's orange juice (oops!) and there apparently was a requirement to be a 6 foot plus tall female to work there. It was yummy food. Then we met up with Terri and Dave and their friends/cousin Heather and Daniel. It was a cold morning, so if we weren't in the water we were in our sweatshirts and covered with towels. We started out with everyone having their turn at wakeboarding, Jeremy and I did the worst at that, but I think I was close to getting up. Dave 2, aka Laura's Dave, took a nasty fall. Because there was hardly anybody on the water, Dave let me drive the boat while Daniel was wakeboarding. It is nothing close to driving a car, but it was fun. After eating we did some wake surfing. I got up which was an achievement for me considering last year's trip to Bear Lake was my first attempt at anything. We just chilled on the boat for awhile until we decided to call it a day. Ater cleaning the boat we went and got some shakes, Laura and Jeremy got the famous Raspberry Shakes. It was a blast and I could definitely do it more than once a year.
The only down side of our trip...Jeremy got a speeding ticket as we made our way out of Logan canyon. We decided he has a two year gap between tickets and apparently his time was up.
Here are some pictures. Apparently I didn't take pictures of Laura (sorry Laura!)
Here is the tent we got from our wedding registry...our first time using it.
Dave 2 on the wakeboard.
Terri chillin' on the wakeboard.
Dave trying to pull himself onto the boat from the surfboard. He didn't quite make it all the way.
Me looking a bit shaky on the surfboard. The blonde is Daniel, he was a good teacher.
Jeremy surfing and looking oh so hot.
Me and Laura on the back of the boat as we were heading back to the marina.
3 comments:
Hi Cam! It's me Erin! I just found your cute blog. It's so fun to see what everyone is up to. It's funny you mentioned girls camp in this post! Oh, the good 'ol days!! I love ya tons and I'm so glad you're having fun with your honey!!
Just reading that trip sounded like fun, but I got to experience the fun.
Also, sorry I woke you up. Laura still says you were awake.
How is it I wasn't invited again? I thought we were friends.
Post a Comment